Why we love it
Each Purse is made by hand from fabric gems found across London & beyond & lined with organic cotton... In our quest to help eradicate the need for child labour & protect our environment we only use one-off pieces of beautiful material which at one point in time had another purpose. Each bag is therefore one-of-a-kind.
Although we can not show you an exact picture of the fabric design of your bag, we can guarantee it will be beautiful both in-terms of the pattern and the way it has been crafted and, that your purchase will help to transform lives!
How your purchase helps to change the world
- By shopping consciously you help to minimise the demand for 'fast fashion' and the devastating effects this has on people & the environment around the world.
- The beautifully up-cycled fabric helps to minimise the amount of clothing ending up in land-fills each year, making the world a better & safer place for the little one you're buying for & so many more
- Wth your help, we support a women's co-op in India by buying organic cotton & bamboo muslins & bags (available in our 'Baby Whites & Creams' collection) which pays fairly & provides a safe working environment
- Women in England are given the opportunity to work flexibly from home & therefore have more time to spend with their children, families or simply invest in their own personal development
- The special gift you buy has the option of coming beautifully packaged to treasure to celebrate the person you are buying for
- With your sale we are able to gift a motivational handbook to a young girl or vulnerable woman & also provide workshops to inspire & encourage change. Thank you!
We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop. – Mother Teresa
Please note: Each bag ordered will be different. The pictures shown are the shape and style in which your bag will be made by hand. After your order has been placed you will be sent pictures of 4 fabric swatches to choose from. Then, after you've selected a pattern, it will be used to make your bag only and no longer available to other customers. Please fill out the colour guide below to help us choose the perfect design.
Large: 15cm (h) x 28cm (w)
All items are hand cut, sewn, and seams are professionally serged
One-of-a-kind Nappy Clutch
Your item will be made by hand to order. We want to ensure it's just right and personalised especially for you. Our standard delivery time is 7–10 business working days. We will however always endeavour to send it sooner if possible. If you would like it urgently, please don't hesitate to email us and we will always do our very best to meet your request.
For free hand-delivery within the SW14 or RG17 postcode, please use voucher code HANDDELIVER.