Why we love it
Our special mini-nappy pouches are made by hand in England from 100% organic cotton and then hand-printed using eco inks to create a one-pf-a-kind gift. The bags are perfect for Mummy and Baby, but also can be saved for when baby is older to be used for ballet shoes, hair accessories, jewellery or special treasures.
Each bag has the option of arriving filled with size 1 nappies.
How your purchase helps to change the world
- Women in England are paid fairly to work flexibly from home to make your piece by hand, giving them more time at home with their families or to focus on individual needs
- The organic cotton, lace & eco inks we use are friendly on the environment & haven’t been made using harmful chemicals & pesticides which are used during the manufacturing of many items of clothing brought from well-known brands
- By shopping consciously from ethical boutiques such as Bloomers & Rompers you help to minimise the demand for 'fast fashion' and the devastating effects this has on people & the environment around the world. As an alternative, with your help, we support a women's co-op in India by buying organic cotton & bamboo muslins & bags (available in our 'Baby Whites & Creams' collection) which pays fairly & provides a safe working environment
- The special gift you buy has the option of coming beautifully packaged to treasure with recycled luxury box, card & poetic tags to celebrate little ones uniqueness, amazing potential & build confidence as they embark on the journey of life
- With your sale we are able to gift a motivational handbook to a young girl or vulnerable woman & also provide workshops to inspire & encourage change. Thank you!
We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop. – Mother Teresa
Hand-Printed Organic Vintage Nappy Pouch
Your item will be made to order. We want to ensure it's just right and personalised especially for you. Our standard delivery time is 5–7 business working days. We will however always endeavour to send it sooner if possible. If you would like it urgently, please don't hesitate to email us and we will always do our very best to meet your request.
For free hand-delivery within the SW14 or RG17 postcode, please use voucher code HANDDELIVER.